1. What does Hue Taste offer?
We focus on offering street food tours; and food culinary tours.
2. Can the vegetarians join with Hue Taste Street Food Tour at night?
Unluckily, Hue Taste Street Food Tour at night is for food lovers who are not vegetarians.
However, we know that vegetarian culture strongly influences on the life, especially on the Buddhist people. Thus, if you are vegetarians, you can choose the Hue City Sights with Vegetarian Food.
3. What is the main theme for Hue Taste Street Food Tour at night?
We would like to introduce the popular local food in Hue which is cooked and sold for the local people daily. Besides, we will show the the culinary of the local through the way they cook and eat.
4. Will we walk far during the street food tour?
No, that is around 3 km for walking. But, we will stop to taste the food at many sites, not walk all the time.
However, if it is hard condition of the weather, we may use taxi.
5. Can we eat other street food which we see on the way when walking?
No, we do not recommend to do this. No all of street food is safe for tasting. It is why you need us.
6. Do you only organize private tour for “Royal Tombs with Royal Food Tour”?
Yes. we do. This private tour is good for more history of royal family and royal food.
7. Can you pick up at any hotels for this tour?
Yes, please tell me where you stay in Hue, Vietnam. However, some hotels is far from the city center, it maybe is extra-charge.
8. Can we do private tour for cooking class?
Yes, you can. Please book it early when it is still available. Private tour will be quoted depending on the number of your group.
9. Morning street food tour?
This tour is for relaxing while tasting real local food. Private tour is recommended.
If you have more questions, please contact us!